Friday, April 20, 2007

Now it is the time on sprokets when we dance


Why, do you ask are we all dancing like uptight Germans trapped in the psychodrama of the early 1990's? Because yesterday morning-ish I went to kinkos (it's like a little Newark right here at home), but instead of leaving with only bitterness and anger, I was actually happy because, I SENT MY BOOK OUT!!! Yes, any day now the first run of el libro de Texamo will hit desks in Slingshot (Dallas), The richards Group (also Dallas) and Leo Burnett(Chicago). Now these are only "critiques" but who knows, maybe the stars will align and the gods will smile down upon me (even without the sacrifice, stupid zoning laws), and they will offer me a job; a real honest-to-god, sweet-fancy-moses, Jesus-Harold-and-Kumar JOB!!! But again, that is not guaranteed, nor is it completely likely, but hey, it's a step in the right direction, and for now, BRING ON THE KRAFTWERK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home