Monday, September 04, 2006

Just saying people...

Ok, so the blog got off to a rought start, but I will add more ad stuff to it today. First though let me get something off my chest. When you go to a restaurant, please, please, PLEASE keep in mind that while the people are there to serve you food, we are NOT your servants. Do not snap at wait staff, don't expect us to be able to read your minds, and whatever you do, don't belittle us in front of the whole damn world. If there is a problem, we will fix it, and it probably won't cost you a dime. Our entire careers are based aroung making people as happy as possible for little hour segments in their lives. When you walk in, we devote our lives to making everything perfect for you until you walk out, but for the love of God... WE ARE PEOPLE TOO. You know the whole eraser and pencil thing, we screw up some times, but you know what, we fix it, always. So to that guy who came in today and ended up getting two glasses of very nice wine for free, but still felt the need to berate me twice (both inside and outside the restaurant) all because you overheard a conversation about garbage (that had nothing to do with the restaurant or food, and I was whispering) and "lost you appetite" (but still managed to finish your whole damn meal), you can go to hell, and I hope you catch VD on the way down. Sorry, but he kind of ruined my day, and I BENT OVER BACKWARDS to appease this asshole. The thing that makes it all a bit better is that you have to go back to the sun-baked dog shit that is Arizona, and I get to stay here in green Oregon. Jackass.

1 Comments:

Blogger ang said...

Ummmmmhmmmmm. I feel you. Food Service Employees=Modern Doormat/Table Dog looking for scraps

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home