Friday, August 25, 2006

Numero Uno

So a mere 2 months ago I graduated from college after four long and wonderful years of school. While there I met my fiance, a few of my best friends, and myself. I learned everything from the history of the study of physics (I was even a TA for it) to the ins and outs of the creative process to how much Red Bull is too much Red Bull. These were truly the best years of my life, and I wouldn't trade anything for them. Now though I am out in that big, scary, real world that people were warning me about for years and with no thoughts to grad school I have only one mission at hand, find a job. Now being the bright strapping young buck that I am I figuired it'd be easy. I'd just walk into an agency with my wonderfully crafted book (which I would have had finished by long before graduation) hand it to a CD and be offered a job on the spot (complete with a retainer of enough cash to let me find a decent apartment and still have money left over to buy a beer and a sandwhich). In all reality my book is (almost) done, I work at a Thai Restaurant, and the only way I can't find a decent Reuben anywhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home